When you you decide on your booking, we can be there too, to meet with you for a free 30 min. consultation
Why a Day-Of Coordinator?
We treat you like a celebrity on your special day. Ensuring all your treasured details are noticed!
We love to be in the wings, while you shine. Assisting in every minute detail to make sure your dream wedding becomes a reality.
With all the DIY weddings, we have created a valuable 2-day coordination package. This cuts costs and lets you have all the fun planning, but gives you the luxury of being YOU at the rehearsal and wedding.
We watch meticulously over the details of the day and hold all the vendors accountable to time, cost and product, discretely handling any problems that may arise.
We are your liaison with the venue, catering, decorators, entertainment, transportation, photographer and parents or whoever you need us to be.
Last-minute changes will come up, and since your schedule will be detailed to the minute, you need someone to ‘handle’ the issues, so you can concentrate on the most important job... being the bride, groom, family or friend. We’ll help you bask in all the special moments.
With years of being an assistant to celebrities, we know how to give you VIP treatment. Let us treat you like the star you are on your big day!
A Brief Overview of What We Do…
Experience elements, such as surprise appearances by celebrity speakers, sports stars, and business moguls. Creative breakout sessions and workshops to re-energize participants and add dimension to virtual meetings.
1 Month Prior to Wedding Day
• 1 hour meeting to discuss everything you
have done for your wedding that we will carry out for you Rehearsal
• Be on site and work with wedding officiant to choreograph ceremony, processional and recessional
• Ensure wedding party of where they need to be the following day, and at what times
• Ensure that all service providers (florist, photographer, musicians, videographer, etc) arrive on-time and are on-task, per the wedding plan
• Confirm that all pre-ceremony details are in place (i.e. flowers for bridal party and last-minute issues) Ceremony
• Line up the bridal party for their entrances down the aisle
• Initiate ceremony cues and timing of ceremony plan
• Gather family and bridal party for photos after the ceremony
• Accomplish the “must-have” list for photographer
Prior to Reception
• Greet all vendors and coordinate them per the floor plan layout
• Handle all aspects of the escort cards, guest book, and decor
• Verify menu and timeline details with kitchen/serving staff Reception
• Liaise with venue staff and cue timing of Reception Program
• Align Bride/Groom and bridal party for intros
• Cue/coordinate people and music for toasts, dances, etc.
• Distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors
• Assist with any family and guest issues
• Aid with gifts and personal décor items in reaching the designated family member, room and/or vehicle
• Coordinate send-off